H22a vs. B18c1

In general, which motor is better for civics?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAN B

Banned
I just want to see what everybody thinks about these motors if they were to be against each other.

Come on, this is a worthless topic. It's even in the wrong forum, so I'm moving it.

Anyway....you can't compare these two engines without knowing a myriad of other details. How are they built? What are they being used for? What car are they in? I could go on and on.

Regardless, I suppose I'll leave this open to see if anything worthwhile comes of this thread....which I doubt.

You can't use that reasoning though, since you could say the same for a B18C vs C30 argument.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 11 2003, 02:39 PM
Come on, this is a worthless topic. It's even in the wrong forum, so I'm moving it.

Anyway....you can't compare these two engines without knowing a myriad of other details. How are they built? What are they being used for? What car are they in? I could go on and on.

Regardless, I suppose I'll leave this open to see if anything worthwhile comes of this thread....which I doubt.

This is a poll about engines not opinions.

Originally posted by PLAN B+Nov 11 2003, 06:24 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Nov 11 2003, 02:39 PM

This is a poll about engines not opinions.

I had to do a double take, tell me you are joking. That just won dumbest statement for the week. What you are asking for is an opinion as there is no be all end all anwer to that question.

a B18C1 is much better for a civic... bottom line
a H22 engine will create understeer, not only that but a turbo kit will not even fit on a civic chasis, B18C1 all the way

Originally posted by thesonicbreaker@Nov 11 2003, 08:31 PM
a H22 engine will create understeer, not only that but a turbo kit will not even fit on a civic chasis, B18C1 all the way

wtf worst post ever

because you think something DOES NOT make it the bottom line

:bash:

not only that but a turbo kit will not even fit on a civic chasis

without a doubt the dumbest thing i have ever heard :bash: :axe: :bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back