h22a vs b18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It may not compare with the raw power that boost provides, but there's just something sexy about unadulterated normally aspirated power.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 12 2002, 09:39 AM
It may not compare with the raw power that boost provides, but there's just something sexy about unadulterated normally aspirated power.

:werd: :withstupid:

Yup. The gearing makes up for the torque deficit too.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 11 2002, 08:10 PM
hell no... people act like the ITR engine is the end point... its not... there is still plenty of work that can be done to the ITR engine... and your starting out with a better platform... higher CR ... better gears... better intake... better head... better TB... better valvetrain... 4-1 headder... light weight flywheel... LSD... now you can get the GSR engine and dump $2k into it and bring i to the cost of a ITR engine... but i guarantee if you put that same $2k into the ITR engine you will walk all over the GSR... the starting point is better anything you do to it will be more effective because your already farther along on tweeking the engine out... yeah the ITR costs more... theres a reason for it ... its better... and in the end with equal work done it always will be

this is why i was choosing the itr over the gsr.. thank you .. and im going h22a.. i dont plan on doing any autoxing or anything like that.. and one more thing to add..

h22a+hatch+turbo=$$$$ but it would be fuckin sick :p

the swap is coming sometime next month :D oh yea

Originally posted by paragus@Nov 12 2002, 11:12 AM
h22a+hatch+turbo=$$$$ but it would be fuckin sick :p

Not only sick, but crippling to just about any V8's hopes of beating you down the track. :D

Keep us up to date on the swap.

oh there will be pics.. and there will be a story.. before and afters all that crap. and how it handles balbhalbhalbhalbh.

Back