H22a W/ Lsd 5 Speed, Full Front Clip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMH22Integra

I recently bought an entire JDM Prelude's front clip to swap it into my 96 Integra, however, due to money reasons I need to go ahead and sell this swap :( . I paid $3500 and am looking to get somewhere near that, but will consider other offers. It includes the following;
Complete H22A Engine
5spd LSD Hydro Tranny
OBD-1 P13 ECU
Axles
Intermediate Shaft
Shift Linkage
Complete Wiring Harness
Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold
Distributor
All Sensors and Plugs
OEM Motor Mounts
Power Steering Pump
AC Compressor
Starter
Alternator
Front Suspension
Front Brakes and Hubs
Front and Rear Cross Member

It is gauranteed to start, been leakdown and compression tested, and has somewhere between 20-40K km.

Shipping should be in the neighborhood of $300 to the lower 48 states. Let me know if your interested.

Sorry, if I can't sell it as a whole clip, I'm gunna eat ramen noodles and drink kool-aid until I CAN afford the swap, lol.

Also, if anybody knows a hookup in North Carolina for an engine swap, lemme know

Originally posted by JDMH22Integra@Jun 9 2003, 03:30 PM
Also, if anybody knows a hookup in North Carolina for an engine swap, lemme know

You've got mail y0!

I was just thinking that I should include the fact that this does not include any sheetmetal, it is the mechanical pieces only... everything you need for a swap.
Also, since I need to sell it, I am making a 24 HOUR DEAL!

From now until this time June 10th (its approx. 10:15) I will pay for the shipping myself. Pictures available on request.

Price has changed to $3000

Or if you would like to prepay for the LS drivetrain thats in there, I will sell that instead.

Ok, heres the deal, I just had a long talk with a local shop, and have decided to run a supercharged LS/Vtec conversion instead of the H22 swap... which leaves me with a dilemma... I have a H22 front clip, and no money... so here is my final offer;
$2500 + shipping

bump... come on guys $2000 plus shipping, thats is MORE than a GREAT deal for this clip... $2000 plus shipping any lower and I will have to cry :unsure:

my boy is looking to buy an h22 to put in his integra so i will ask him tonight because his cell phone is off and will be back on tonight to let you know what he says if you stil have it. thx mat

Back