h22a?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98jdmdc2

whats up everyone! I got a 1992 integra and me and my buddies want to put a H motor in it...... question.....what mounts to use? and has ne one done it? please give me some feedback! thanks

MAybe you and your buddies should SEARCH. Whats with the name, dude judging by the name it says you are an owner of a DC2 which is 94 or newer...

well thanks for noticing that i own a integra and yes its a 98 for a matter of fact and thanks for the reply~! ya know this is the type of stuff that pisses people off people like you and by the way the integra is a customers car and i work at a major motor swap co. in rochester thanks again!

You work at a major motor swap company but you don't know what mounts to use when installing an H series motor ? Thats like an oxymoron...

yet again another stupid post! thanks! maybe i should reword the question. neone that has done an h swap in and 92 integra let me know what mounts u used and if u liked them! better

mAN WHY DONT U SLOW DOWN MEAN MARINE SOUNDS LIKE UR CAR IS AN AD FOR APC BUT NE WAYS SINCE YOU DONT HAVE A REAL MOTOR IN UR CAR THEN I GUESS U DONT EVEN KNOW.........NEXT........

As for my car, we arent tlaking about any one persons car... APC what the fuck are you talking about. Does this customer know what will happen to the integra once the H22 is lowered into it? Hmmm, maybe you should research that too... I have a real motor in my garage going in my car Wednesday night... randerson made a very very very valid point, you of all of us here on HS aside from the ones who has actually done this swap, should know what mounts to use.

YET AGAIN NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION....BUT THANKS FOR THE REPLIES STILL LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ANSWER!!!AND YES THE INTEGRA IS GONNA BE LITTLE HEAVY IN THE FRONT END SO WHAT SMOKE YOU CAR NE DAY LOL.....BUT BACK TO MY QUESTION .......

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME THANK YOU ! WE ARE DEALERS FOR HASPORT AND THEY DONT MAKE THE KIT. I SPOKE TO TODD OVER THERE TODAY AS A MATTER OF FACT. I DONT KNOW THE PHONE NUMBER FOR PLACE RACING SOOO....BUT THANK YOU AGAIN

Back