1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22a1 --->91 Accord Ex Coupe

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by 1991AccoLudeCoupe, Apr 4, 2003.

1. 1991AccoLudeCoupe

1991AccoLudeCoupe Member

I wrecked my 93 Lude VTEC so I am gonna slap the motor in my accord. I was just wondering how much crap needs to be swapped? (radiator, resistor, cruise control, ps...etc) What are the necessary parts to be changed other than the motor, ecu, and fuel system? :blink:

Hep meh! :huh:

2. nuc79

nuc79 Senior Member

motor, ECU, and VTEC wiring.

That's all you need. Though I would recommend using your Prelude tranny to take advantage of the high-revving H22

On a side note, [RANT] why is the Prelude/Accord forum always so empty?[/RANT] The guys in here could wait days for an answer to their question, unless dohcvtec_accord answers them(which he does quite often, thank god).

Anyway, I'm just kidding, I am well aware that Preludes/Accords are the unorthodox, yet more refined, players in the Hondaswap game; And as such, they must suffer the consequences. B)

3. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

:woo:

paragus and BlackJDMdeath are in here quite a bit, although you're right, no one wants to mess with the growling beats that are the H-series engines. :D

4. huu

huu Junior Member

does the accord tranny fit on the prelude? in reference to above reply. " only motor ecu and vtec wiring needed for swap"

5. nuc79

nuc79 Senior Member

Yes the accord tranny, axles, and mounts will work.

6. 1991AccoLudeCoupe

1991AccoLudeCoupe Member

I am gonna leave the Prelude gearbox attached to the motor. I had installed an ACT street/strip clutch with the HD pressure plate...so now my Accord will be able to launch like my 'lude did.

It's gonna be SCHWEEEET!!!

<_<

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted