H22a4 in a 4thgen lude SI.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JeremyGTS

first i did do a search!

Hi just purchased a 92 Prelude Si with a swapped H22a4. I was just wondering how to tell if im running the right fuel injectors... i have to press the gas to start the car and it will stall untill it reaches normal temp. I noticed that the 92 had the fuel injector resistor box but when i got the car there wasnt a resistor box hooked up.

Is this a problem i know the 5th gen had the saturated injectors and the 92 was peak n hold... is there any test or any kind of writing on the injector i could look for to make sure i am running the saturated injectors?

sorry i am a total newb this is my first honda and first swapped car and im trying to learn as much as i can.

i have no idea if the car is OBD1 or 2 but i have pulled codes from the CEL before by jumping the connector and getting the flashing light. (NOT GETTING CODES NOW) I have no idea what ECU im running in the car... is there any markings that might be able to help?

Hey Ok this may help the ECU is located under the passengers front carpet toward the firewall. There will be a part number 999999-p13,p5p,p5m,etc.-999( not really 9 just different numbers). The center number will tell you what ecu you are type that in the search button above a pray. Also you may have to change your fuel pump( updated hi flow or a h22)sounds like its no enough lph. Hope this helps.

Hey thanks for the reply... im running a Walbro 255 fuel pump and P72 ECU that says Skunk2 written in sharpie...

ill run a search for that stuff thank ya.

Back