H22A4 Manual transmission swap - HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

metadrop

Ok, Im new to honda swap so bare with me, I have a 1999 Honda prelude non-SH, We got the car around 6 months ago and have had to opertunity to drive it for about a month. The first transmission took a royal dump on us.

So I decided to order a used transmission and replace it, let me remind you this is an SS transmission, Well 3 weeks later the same thing happended to this transmission. Karma has a way of kicking my ass I guess.

Well to the post, I have decided to swap the SS with a manual transmission, I was wondering if anyone on the board had ever done this and if so what parts should I get starting with the model of the tranny, to knowing if the axles are different. If anyone has a post link or any advice let me know!

auto to manual trans swap question 1996 prelude Si

does anyone know of someone in the washington dc area that is good at doing a complete transmission swap converting to manual from auto for a 1996 prelude Si?

dave

703 963 7403

dsiungerich@yahoo.com

um

sorry for the (vast) errors to form - but i still have good green money for anyone who can do the job in the DC area

dave

Back