h22a4 rebuild

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Any suggestions on how i can rebuild a h22? im trying to get up to at least 250-260hp all motor. with about $2,500-$2,800 to spend. i want to know what way you guys would take to do all this step by step. it would help if you's can give me specs. and brand names of parts. thanks

Any suggestions on how i can rebuild a h22? im trying to get up to at least 250-260hp all motor. with about $2,500-$2,800 to spend. i want to know what way you guys would take to do all this step by step. it would help if you's can give me specs. and brand names of parts. thanks

That is going to be tough on that budget.

My suggestion is work on airflow in and out of the engine first (Intake, Exhaust, Headwork, set of cams that work for your application), then a tune. After that you're looking into opening the bottom end up to do some work with compression. That'll probably put you over budget, and you may see that goal, but I highly doubt it.

The advice i have is the same that i offered in your last thread...thats about as cheap as you are going to get...OEM used/refurb parts + new head internals. Even then, your budget is not realistic for what your power goals are.

Back