H22's and $$$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
whats an average price for an h22?....i found a JDM one for $1000.00 even, and it comes with everything on the motor and an automatic tranny...is also in really good condition with about 30-40 grand on the mileage....even though i wont be using the auto tranny cuz ill just use the 5 spped tranny off my stock f22 accord motor .....that price is still a good one right?? :poop:

nto bad but you might want to think about getting an h22 tarn to go along with it, rather than using the shittier geared weaker f22 trans

well the motor im buying from this guy includes everything including all accessories ( i.e: alternator, PW, AC, DS) it also comes with an auto tranny. what i planned on doing was getting this motor, taking off the auto tranny and swap my 5 speed accord tranny and shift linckage for now and put this in the car ...( i can use my same accord harness and ecu right?? just have to add 5 wires??) and some time down the road just save up and get an LSD tranny. :poop:

you need an H22 ECU

that's a good price, especially if you get the H22 LSD auto tranny.

You can always fight for that "killer deal", but that is a VERY fair deal for a good H22. Make sure you don't get ripped on shipping.

Back