h22turboteg part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

sorry guys i haven't been around the board much anymore, i don't know how many guys on here remember my first post about this car, it used to be on a stock jdm h22, t3/t4 60-1, aem ems, etc... in a dc2 chassis. It ended up making 291 whp @8psi on the setup, tried to push it up to the13psi mark where i wasactually running it at on the street, and the dyno just wouldn't provide enough load for anything over 8psi :cry: .

Regaurdless, i've decided to raise the bar quite a bit. A new job + a bunch of fab/welding/random work, has helped me to but enough with the b/s here we go

I figured you guys might like this, especially the guys who thought my last turbo was to big hehe. goals are in the 700+whp range with no juice. poking into the 9s in full street trim aside from slicks and a cage

Using aem ems, a dual ceramic bb gt72/divided tang t3(with a t4 wheel) basically the biggest t3/t4 possible, dual tial 38mm wgs, custom built top mount manifold etc etc...

the smaller turbo in the pics is my old 60-1(to4s cover 4in inlet) enjoy..........
7e9d4b05.jpg

c014f8cb.jpg

P2030367.jpg

7d79dc11.jpg

18eb6a51.jpg

b36693ab.jpg

af5b240e.jpg

front end is at the booth right now getting color matched. With the new setup i went to a back doorstyle IC with eliminated 36"of IC piping! Full boost is expected in the 4750ish range, no later than 5k

awesome mang!! give us more pics, more info on the build. perhaps a thread of your progress with pics, we need more of those...

Quoted post[/post]]
MORE DETAILS!!!!
not sure what else you wanna know, i can't give it all up ha.uumm, well the head is being built by bryan laforrest of bully performance, expected to be very well off in the 300s. Stock IM is also being heavily modified. 1600cc injectors, sumped stock tank and possibly spray haven't decided yet. I need money for axles (dss stg5=1300 bucks ouch)

thanks for the comments guys, i will feed the thread with new pics as it comes together

Back