H23 Block W/ Vtec Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

instantnoodles

i was plannin to shot 100-150 shoots w/ stock internal i really don't care my block, sleeves, pistions, fails i kno its gonna give out after a while i just want it to last me until winter, i plan on getting h23 block and redo my internal, i was wondering any one kno the estimate hp and torque for h23 w/ vtec head i kno h22a is 200hp 161lbs ft toruqe, would it be more powerful than the h22a type s

I would recommend just going with either straight H23 or H22. H23 for turbo, H22 for All-motor or your 2k shot of NOS!
Also, that much nitrous with stock internals more than likely will not last you more than a week, depending on how much you spray, and how worn the engine already is.

2k=2000, i dont think that's possible to run a 2000 shot of nitrous, but yea, i wouldnt mess with the h23 vtec, i'd either do a swap or a turbo with your current motor, and no, without massive upgrades you're not gonna get the 220 hp that the type s has. so good luck with that 2000 shot of nitrous. and you'd be safe running a 100 shot of nitrous on your stock internals

Back