h23 into 93 dx coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

magicsballer

Ok so heres the deal i slung a rod in my engine about a week after i got the car which didn't bother me i got it dirt cheap and was planning an engine swap seeing on the milage the motor had (155,000). I found a great deal on a '94 prelude h23 engine with auto transmission. the only things that the engine doesn't have are injectors, header, and ignition coil, and obviously gonna be looking for a manual transmission to trade with. I was wondering if anybody out there had done this swap b4 or knew of anyone that has done it along with everything that will be needed for the swap(mounts, axels etc.) and what the price would normally be if i took it to a shop and had them do it.

im still working out the bugs with my swap. its in a sol though. its cost me over 2 grand so far. including my engine (but that was 800 for tranny ecu and engine)

youll need
mounts 230-600
axles (i got stage 1 hybrids from dss) 430
shifter asembly (shifter unit and cables) 220
ecu 100 or so
lots of time and creativity
i dont know. im probably missing some stuff. but im not sure what will all come with your engine.
i have no clue whats wrong with mine. i have a few things to try. it seems like a timing issue, but its all perfect. i dont know. if you have more questions let me know

do u know where i can get axels and shifter linkage is there a website also do u know where i can get a maual transmission im willin to trade my automatic with very low miles on it

also i was wonderin if anybody knew if there would be enough room up under the hood to throw my turbo in there i've got a garret turbo that'd i hate to go to waste, im sure i'd have to modify my radiator if is possible just asking for opinions

Back