H23 Nitrous Build For Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

T0mMuNi$m

Im building an H23 to put in my civic, so far im getting the Crower Rods, je nitrous pistons, darton sleeves, then im buying a mount kit and installing it.Then on to the head. Im planning on putting a 100 shot of nitrous express when im done with the fuel system and head work.Anyone know what else i will need and where i can find parts for the H23 head?

After all that work wouldnt you rather have a turbo kit? You have basically built for it, but then went cheap with a nitrous kit. For say $3000 more you could have a nice kit with hondata from ksmotorsports. Comes with a t3/t04 turbo, you could be putting 350+hp to the wheels with it if you get it tuned right, and thats all the time power not just when you hit the switch. Just my opinion. And with all that done you should get a very good suspension so you can distribute that extra weight from the h23 so that your car can still handle allright. Some nice light 15" rotas too. I am sure people will think of other stuff.

I am definately going with a turbo kit as soon as possible, but thats around 3500 for the kit, then whatever labor is for installing it. I dont have that kind of money right now and wont for a while because i still need the engine built. What i really need help with is where to find H23 head parts, so if anyone has any info please leave it. Thanks

Back