H23 Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evans

91 Civic Project
hey guys, I have posted a few threads a couple months ago but decided to lay off and read some more. I have an H23A non jdm and vtec engine. My plan is to boost it and get around 350-400 whp. I know I have to resleeve the block, and replace mostly all internal parts.

Do I have to change the crank? or do anything with it? Any suggestions on pistons and rods for this engine would be appreciated to. Thanks guys. Cheers

i wouldn't resleeve it, just get block guard, replace the internals with cp pistons like blanco said and eagle rods, oem bearings, and don't get one of those ebay turbo kits, save your money and get quality

i wouldn't resleeve it, just get block guard, replace the internals with cp pistons like blanco said and eagle rods, oem bearings, and don't get one of those ebay turbo kits, save your money and get quality

well I thought you have to resleeve it? Make the block reinforced for the forced induction? I couldnt find eagle rods, do they even make them for H23? and stock bearings will hold up?

seems like you had a good time with that car, blanco. Do you still have it? if so did you ever turbocharge it? those emission tests suck i bet for the tuner guy in cali

Back