H23 swap NEED HELP!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

foxgearshift

hi there i got integra DA 91 model i just swaped 98 JDM h23 and i tried using h22 OBD1 wiring but the engine wont start, ill say the truth this is my first swap to do my self so i kinda stuck with the wiring thing..can any one help with pic's, wirirng diagram or if there is any one who did this swap before please inlight me.

That's one helluva swap that things can go wrong with.

The blue top is a lot of mystery just because it's not used a lot so there's not an abundance of information on it. To start, I'd check to make sure you're getting spark (works better at night or in a dimly lit garage). pull a spark plug, ground it against the valve cover and make sure you see spark.

After that check fuel. If you pull one of the other spark plugs after youve tried testing for sparks you should be able to smell a little gas on the plug or even see it.

If you've got both of those, then you've gotta check timing and firing order.

i have checked the timing and firing order they are ok, i dont know what is the problem, is there any web or forums that i can get some info from,

hey,, i know its been a wile since i loged in thats coz i work in the meddile of the dessert and there is no netowrk there!!
so i finaly started the engine i replaced the intake to h22a obd1 and the disterbuter too and it worked just fine but another thing came up the vtec wont work!! i am using p13 now, thx

Back