h23 swaped 91 Accord for sale $1000 o.b.o.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

philyphreak2127

Back in the Game
My buddy did an h23 swap into his car when he threw a rod in his f22b1 block. It still has the manual f22 tranny, and ecu.
The Good:
all new gaskets
new front main seal
new tires
intake
high flow cat
cat back exhaust
new battery
blue painted interior
shaded tail lights
new battery
blue painted valve cover matches interior

The Bad:
needs vaccum lines remapped
needs interior finished

He swapped the h23a1 into his car for his first ever swap. Did everything well until it came to hooking up the vaccum lines. He had it running but it wasn't running well and had a mechanic diagnose that his vaccum lines are not in the correct spots. So he tried to remap them again and now the car won't start. It has a new battery that holds a charge (had it checked). The interior plastic was painted but the carpet, headliner and seats weren't replaced yet. He has since decided to sell the car. He is tired of fooling with it and just wants to buy a newer running car. So he has put it up for sale. He wants to sell it quick so I put it up for $1000. He is very motivated to sell and in a hurry to sell. Willing to hear any reasonable offer. You can reach me on here or on my e-mail at philyphreak2127@yahoo.com. I will answer any questions you have. Don't have pics yet.

Bump. We figured out what was wrong with the motor and why it wouldn't start. Unfortunely it seized a piston. So we are throwing in my f22b2 motor, and tranny with all the accesories. Also will sell with the h23 motor in there. If no one buys it we will probably just drop the f22b2 in there ourselves, and sell it for more.

are the CV axles any good? I need a set for my 91 accord LX. call me up 406-208-8501 if you could please and lemme know.

thanks.

edit: I just called him and he said he has already junked the car. No one made any offers on it or tried to buy any parts from it so he cut his losses. Maybe I am a packrat but I would never have junked the car especially since I told him I was gonna give him the motor in my garage for free, but whatever. Sorry for anyone who was interested in any parts..

Last edited:
brand new they are like $100 a piece for the parts if you can do it yourself its cheap

Back