H23 to H22 write up???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aneurysm

I've looked at many of the threads and found to very useful information. Thanks to all....

I was wondering if there is a full write up that I could get online for this swap that is comprehensive. If you know where I can get one, let me know.

If there is not one, maybe I'll make one when I get this all done.

Thanks!

brad

that would be cool, its a very popular idea for a swap, but honestly, your better off going full H22 because of the cost of the necessary parts, vtec oil and water pumps, head gasket, the prelude ecu, timing belt, if you want oil squirters, etc...

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 24 2004, 05:14 PM
that would be cool, its a very popular idea for a swap, but honestly, your better off going full H22 because of the cost of the necessary parts, vtec oil and water pumps, head gasket, the prelude ecu, timing belt, if you want oil squirters, etc...
[post=381222]Quoted post[/post]​

I think he's asking for a full conversion from an H23 to H22 in a Prelude, not the head swap.

If that's the case, it's going to be almost the same as an F-series to H22 swap in an Accord.

Back