H23 to JDM H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trident9

I just changed over from an H23 to an H22 JDM I am still waiting for the p13 to get here but I was able to get the engine to start with the p14 but my mechanic told me that there is a problem that fuel is not getting to the engine and is not sure if the p14 would cause the fuel pressure to cut off or if the fuel pump is just dying any ideas on how to test this without having to take the gas tank off

Also, it will get fuel pressure for a bit then it stops and will come back

you should be able to get to the fuel pump through the trunk. remove the carpet. should be a round hole cover. remove it to get to it. make sure it is getting power using a probe or turn key and listen. if it is getting power you can take it out and check if you want. might be a better way. thats the way i know.

wait on the correct ecu. i have a 92 prelude and the same swap. it will start but run like doo doo. this doesnt mean that there isnt a problem with the feul pump, but it will be best to wait on the correct ecu. also is all of the wiring correct? i would check the wiring also.

Back