1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h23 vtech hybrid procedures

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by kendall78, Jun 3, 2005.

1. kendall78

kendall78 Junior Member

i just bought a 94 lude with a cracked head. i want to build a h23 v-tech hybrid freak however i am having trouble find step by step procedures, let alone basic procedure details. does any one have a good web-ddress for guys looking to do this type of build up? is there a kit available for the v-tech oil supply etc? i know it is possible just looking for some places to read up about this build! thanks in advance for the info! k

2. tab

tab Super Moderator

One of our members has done the swap and will tell you that it is cheaper and easier to just buy an H22 to put in there.

3. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

:concur:

A resleeve of the block and forged internals and your all set. If you get an OBD1 you even have the closed block for turbo applications.

4. DesertNightEagle

DesertNightEagle Senior Member

yep, just do a full h22 swap. um, i think there is a sticky with like mad-psi.com or something like that where the guy has written step by step instructions on it. but honestly its not really worth doing.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted