H23a swap to f23 vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DESPAIN

yep....mmhhm.......yep...
Hey i have a question. I want to swap my h23a for a f23 i think it comes out of an accord and is vtec anyone out there can help me with what all i need to do to complete this swap?

Well i thiught i could get more power out of a f23 vtec. What would be a good way to make mine a vtec? I already have intake;exhaust;and headers. Next week i am going to put in a spoon chip and new shocks with a tokico hp shocks & springs kit. Maybe i should just put cams and a turbo?

No i need to get a valve seet fixed but thats all thats wrong with the motor. I just want more horse power....... At least 350-400hp would be great

well i was gonna say put a h22a head on it but to get that much power your gonna need a complete rebuild and a turbo

That was my first plan i guess i should just stick with it. Is the 2.3 better for mo0re power because it is bigger? And if i put a h22 vtec head on there why wouldnt that give me more power isnt vtec better than non vtec?

yea but it really doesnt matter in my opinion once you go turbo. and your gona need it to get those numbers

Well all i need to do is put cam gears and a cam and a nice turbo on there and i should be close to that but eventually i want to put new pistons biger throttle body and crome intake manifold.
I think it would be fast enough then!!!!!! But one more question:
Ok, i have stock shocks now and 17" konig rims with i think 205 or 215's tires the new shocks i am going to put on will drop my car 1 1/2 inches do you think my tires will rub?

naa it shouldnt rub, but you will blow that motor up before you got to those numbers on a stock bottom end, you might get 300 if your lucky

Oh ok...... That will be all done at the same, i only want to have to pull the moter once. I do all the work my self. Or at least so far i have, i will do the cams and cam gears myself with a little help from a buddy but pistons and sleeves and head work ie: Valve seats and mabe getting the head milled down will all have to be done at a shop.

Back