H23A vtec in a 5th gen lude!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ziggyb20b

alright heres whats goin on... i have a 98 base that broke the timing belt & bent the valves so ive put a h23a vtec in it!! i didnt swap oil pumps for the ckp/tdc sensors, instead i got a brand new obd1 dizzy & ran the 4 wires for the ckp/tdc sensors from the male plug by the timing cover. ive read about alot of people doin it this way & claiming no problems?? but anyway i do!! it only fires 1 time when i first turn the key on??? i read a thread where a guy had the sensors in the timing cover but didnt have the gear for the sensors to read & his fired the exact same way!! so that would mean that my ecu isnt reading the sensors in the obd1 dizzy for sum reason but ive checked every wiring diagram i can find & checked my wiring like 50 times & its right???? does anyone know if for some reason this method of rewiring the sensors does'nt work on a prelude or if im wasing my time??? i want my lude & i love honda please someone help any help im stumped!!!! thank you!!

Back