h23a1 motor for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

philyphreak2127

Back in the Game
I am selling my h23a1 motor. I bought it about 2 months ago to eventually swap into my civic but I have a baby on the way and need the money for that. Gotta have your priorities straight. lol But anyways it has about 120,000 miles on it. The fluids have all been drained, I pulled the head studs because they were crap, and never got to replace them. It could use a new head gasket, and needs a tps sensor. with it comes the head, block, with all internals, pollished valve cover, stock intake manifold with new oem injectors and fuel rail, and stock exhaust manifold. I am asking $450 but I am willing to negotiate. Throw me an offer.

Also have:
brake caliper-93 civic coupe
stock air filter assembly- 93 hatch
te04h turbo-84 Chrysler LeBaron
cv axle-unknown car
set of 4 steelies no tires-4x100 lug pattern
D16y7 block (thrown rod)-98 civic dx sedan
d16y7 head-98 civic dx sedan
Oil pan with turbo "female" welded on-D16y8
power steering pump-80 Trans Am
full size spare 25% tread life-86 Ford Bronco 2

I know I have more stuff in the garage. I will post it up when I have a chance to look out there. All offers considered.

its a little too late now. I sold the motor about 2 weeks ago to a friend of mine who is doing some crazy h23/vtec setup. I have yet to hear it run but so far it looks good. sorry man. I forgot I even put this up. I have an f22b2 motor with transimission, and wiring harness for sale $300 o.b.o.

h23a motor

just wondering is this motor apart or in running order. just bought 92 si for my son's 1st car and it needs head work. but the motor has 205.000 on it don't think its worth putting the money in to the head.

Back