h2b conversion questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scott_kusch

first anyone help me out i have a h22 for my crx i need to know a few different places that sell the kit and i only need one mount for the h22 correct.
i know evolution sells a kit but my boy has it for his 93 coupe and i didnt really like it cuz he spent like 1700 on it but that was a wile ago. i need to know about some options cuz im tryin to buy the rite set up cuz i wanna do some different things. all i need is the bell housing kit and the flywheel kit everything else i already have i think.

Its a lot of work getting that motor in the EF chassis, I mean alot, are you 100% sure you want to do this, have you researched this swap yet (total cost, handling problems, smog issues) But if your dead set on it Hasport Billet Mounts has what you need. The mounts are pricey, but Hasport is a very highly reviewed company and bad things tend to happen when motor mounts break, especialy with the torque the H-series produces.

Back