H2B integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lamontcarter

I've already searched, and I can't find a post that says what type of mounts to use in a 94+ integra h22 swap w/ gsr tranny. does anyone know?

I think that there is are mounts that are slightly different if you want to do H2B. Ebay has kits, as I am sure that many other sites do...
I am not sure if the mounts are truely different but you will need the adapter plate.

eBay Motors: H2B kit H22 to b16 b18 civic 92-95 integra DC2 mount (item 250208663045 end time Jan-25-08 01:06:03 PST)

This kit comes with it all. I would call hasport and see what they say(they would know best about their stock... hopefully) and call the company selling on Ebay(or equivalent) and see what the difference is. Also check the mount design against proven designs(ie. look at the pictures and guess; proven designs: Hasport, Hcp). The post above me may be completely correct but personally (no offence previous poster) I would call hasport to make sure. I didn't see an H2B kit on the hasport site. Good luck. I hope this helps.

Back