H2B series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM__EK9__510

alright, i want to go h22 on my EK. but i was told that once you go over 250 horse power the transmission is a piece of shit. and that you need a H2B series conversion kit. does anyone know any websites that has these conversion kits? i found 2 websites
Welcome to QSD
Evolution Industries Conversion H2B Kit w/ Motor Mounts

the first website has their conversion kits for $750 and the second for $1330 on sale price.not shure if the second conversion kit has more or iz the same.

do any of you guys have any experiance with these conversion kits?
and if you do. have any websites you know about. and thats located in northern cali?

thanks

how northern is northern? the shop i work for has done a few H2B setups. Let me know where you're at, I'll try and help you out. Does the 510 mean you're in Fremont or in that area code? We're in Modesto...

HELLA *NORCAL* oh I miss NorCal, if Misti can't help you out I can for sure I was raised in the Bay Area right outside of Oakland. I will check back and see if Misti "takes care of you".....:ph34r: LOL

alright, i want to go h22 on my EK. but i was told that once you go over 250 horse power the transmission is a piece of shit.

I remember back in the day, tempest was running a 750hp prelude with a stock tranny.
I don't remember hearing about it breaking. Not sure how many passes they got with it, either way they seemed pretty sure about it.

Newark. Next To Fremont

i live in newark. right next to fremont. i visit the 916 and 209 at least once a month and if not more. i got family living over there, how much would you guys charge to install the kit? :mellow:

you just want the kit installed or the motor too? to install the conversion would be man hours... probably ending up around $700 bucks... there's bearings to be pressed etc.

If you call Chad, he has hookups, so call him and let him know you're the guy I was talking to... Bisi and a couple others get these kits cheaper than you're finding... so... call the guy... sorry, I'm on the phone and typing. :p

After talking to him he said QSD is similar to OEM drop in and go but you'll need integra axles. the Evolution kit is more for drag apps... that's why it comes with the mounts etc.

if you want to talk to him directly, his name is Chad... CTR Dynosports in Modesto 209.521.DYNO is the number. Tell him Misti/Artie gave you the number and let him know what you got going on and when you'll be around.

Slutty McTegra - You go to Oakland and never tell me? Pfft. No soup for you! lol

Last edited:
oh aight fasho. how much would the entire swap cost? wit engine and conversion?

that's why i advise you to call Chad. He's at the shop right now, I just talked to him. He'll answer ANY questions you have. :) He will quote you prices I don't have access to and give you more info than I can. :)

you just want the kit installed or the motor too? to install the conversion would be man hours... probably ending up around $700 bucks... there's bearings to be pressed etc.

If you call Chad, he has hookups, so call him and let him know you're the guy I was talking to... Bisi and a couple others get these kits cheaper than you're finding... so... call the guy... sorry, I'm on the phone and typing. :p

After talking to him he said QSD is similar to OEM drop in and go but you'll need integra axles. the Evolution kit is more for drag apps... that's why it comes with the mounts etc.

if you want to talk to him directly, his name is Chad... CTR Dynosports in Modesto 209.521.DYNO is the number. Tell him Misti/Artie gave you the number and let him know what you got going on and when you'll be around.

Slutty McTegra - You go to Oakland and never tell me? Pfft. No soup for you! lol

Yeah I go visit the Parents every once in awhile, just depends on how busy work is, it has been awhile since I have been up there but I have a friends wedding that I am apart of on September 15 at the Clairmont Hotel in Berkeley. Usually when I go up there it's for a short period of time and most of my time is spent with my parents and sister. Everyone thinks since I work in the Entertainment industry it's all exciting and wonderful...... well it's not some clients are cool but alot of them are dicks and when they want something they want it done yesterday, so it's hard for me to get time off work. I will let you know when it gets closer to the wedding in September and see what you are doing, I think you would be shocked if you saw my car now.
Anyways don't mean to threadjack but yeah if Misti can't help you I can :D

likewise slutty mctegra. :) hehehe... I know how that can be... I just was givin ya a hard time. If you don't have time, I understand completely. We've got a lot of time left, I hope. :)

I hope I hear from Chad soon about this guy calling him... otherwise... you can help him if ya want. :p

Bad News :(

DAYM!i got some bad news. my dad is out of the job couse he got hurt. so my money is gone :( ima have to see my swap in a year....year ina half :( thanks for everything tho. imma keep the number in my phone so when i sell this red piece of shit and buy my EK ill get my swap. thanks for everything

that sucks. sorry to hear about the bad news. :( take care of your Dad. Toys come later.

Back