Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nx-Cooler w/Nos

• Cryo2

• NO they all s

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the hell is wrong with a good old AIR to AIR FMIC?

honestly, unless you're running some unbelieveable amount of boost, or plan on living your life a quarter mile at a time, you'll be fine with an air to air unit

I voted for nx cooler w/ CO2 I think CO2 costs less...But :withstupid: why do you need this what kind of boost are you running?

water injection is great.... for stupid powered cars. our street cars really don't need it.

the nx-cooler is a waste to me too. it works, yes, and makes 30-40hp on 500 hp cars... but so does 1 more psi of boost on a larger turbo.
filling the tank gets expensive and annoying.

my vote =- neither. if you built it right in the first place, and have a good intercooler that does its job, neither are required for a street car

great6.jpg

the water injection and the Nter cooler kits do almost completly different things...water injection cools the cyclinders, and helps prevent detonation. alls the Nitrous and C02 do is cool the intake air temp down. I would probably go with a ntercooler kit with C02, just because co2 is cheaper than nitrous. the 25lb scuba tank bottle...hehe...evil laugh...

Back