Ha Ha, My Mom Is A Racer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
So I was on Teamintegra.net and they have a local forum for each state. This one kid from my area posts this...

I was going south down street A just passing street B when I hear this supercharger whinning. Then I see this little Mini pop up next to me and we get stuck at the light between street 1 and street 2. Anyway so I look over to see if the person wanted to go at it and it was an old OLD lady, with her dog in the back seat. I was dissapointed I really wanted to see what would happen. But then as the light turned green she nails it, so I launch it and go. She had a car's length on me until I topped out 2nd then I took her. I was blown away that this little old lady wanted to race me. Then past Schoolcraft she wanted to go at it again while we were cruisin down the road, she hit but I didn't because Newburgh sucks down there. Anyways I know we are not supposed to have kill stories but I wanted to show how old people still have it in them.

Then I ask him...

what color was it. I would laugh if it was red with a black top, 17 inch stock wheels, and a black and white small dog in the car. If it was, that was my mom lol

He responds

Dude that is EXACTLY what it was.

I asked my mom about it, she was like "i dont it could have been me" I fucking lmao

Just to let all you know, I have a cooler mom then you.

*streets changed to protect the innocent

:lol: I love parents like that. I was driving the truck at work one day, delivering some parts, and I saw my Mom fly by in her M5 racing some little black EG civic at like 110. My Mom is cool too... :thumbsup:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 8 2003, 07:37 PM
She had a car's length on me until I topped out 2nd then I took her.

<_<

and what about the poor dog flopping around in the back seat??????
P.E.T.A is gunna have a field day on thins one

Yea, I told the story to my dad (it's his car normally) he is still laughing his ass off.

Mike (the kid) has a basicly stock gsr.

Damn I wish my mom was like that :lol: Shes just your typical soccer mom, though I bet she could get pretty nasty in my dads M3 5-speed. :D

man, my friend stewarts dad has a mustang gt, once in a while him and stewart will take a little "drive" up and down the freeway...stewart got a turbo 91 LS, but of course, the dad smokes him everytime...in fact, the dad uses some of us to install parts on HIS car...hehe

Originally posted by 98integrals@Jun 9 2003, 12:49 AM
LOL mike got OWN3D by ur mom :lol: :lol: :lol:

why wasnt he at the autox today?

he said he had no money, no time, was lazy, had to take the A+ Software exam (which he did on friday)

i let my mom rip on my R1 (she has an F4i) when I see her like once a month. It's funny lookin seein your pull stoppies.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 8 2003, 07:37 PM
Just to let all you know, I have a cooler mom then you.

I don't know... my mom has taken 1st place in the Women's Class in our local autox club for the past four years... in her stock '93 Accord EX wagon (automatic). She hits the touges with me as well. She's retiring the Accord so she can ride her Harley to the events and run my car.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 9 2003, 12:11 PM
LMAO! That's great.

My mom used to have a '77 Trans-Am when I was a kid. I used to get to school very fast. :lol:

Yeah, I love muscle car mom's. My friend's mom has a 71 camaro with a crate 350 pushing 400 to the wheels, and yeah she drove us to school not that fast, mostly because you can't go fast when you are spinning the tires. :p And yeah, might I had that the mom was hot also! :worthy: :worthy:

Back