HA! To add Insult to Injury...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BAHAHAHA!!! :bo: :laugh:

I love the two wheels pointing towards each other

H2, the poor mans Hummer. The H1's, that are pimped out, not the military ones, but the ones that run in the hundred thousand dollar range, are bad, I hate the H2.

H2+idiot+rocks= :owned: H2 with an idiot driving it on the rocks. :lmao:

That sucks.

LoL, that is so sad, i agree H1 is amazing vehicle, id rather get a fucking Suzuki sidekick in purple than an H2.

( nothing will ever beat a 90-94 toyota off road tho)

Yes there is, its 4 little letters.

JEEP

Willy's, CJ's, Wranglers, Cherokees (NOT Laredo's IMO) are extremely worthy off-road and will most definately kick ass compared to a Toyota Shortbed.

kthx ©

:withstupid: I'd have to agree. CJ7's are fucking badass in the dirt. My friend had one with a 5" lift and 35" tires and there was nothing he couldn't conquer.

:lmao: sisteve, you got kthx © copywrited? lol

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 25 2003, 03:54 AM

Yes there is, its 4 little letters.

JEEP

Willy's, CJ's, Wranglers, Cherokees (NOT Laredo's IMO) are extremely worthy off-road and will most definately kick ass compared to a Toyota Shortbed.

kthx ©

double, triple and then add two more :werd: on top of that.

The original CJs ruled. My bro had a Wrangler, gunmetal...it was awesome...then he traded it for a 00 SI. Now he doesn't stop talking about either one. :lol:

Personally I'm more into the Long Travel 4x4's then rock crawlers.

Going fast and jumping=2x the fun of rock crawling.

Eh, I read official literature that said it was the Suburban. Either way, it's still GM's rigid chassis suburbanite SUV platform, not their more solid truck platform.

I had a Jeep Wrangler, all stock, but man, that thing still off roaded with guys who had lifted S-10's, not an F-150, I know, but they had put AWD and a good sized lift (10 in.) and the wheels were like 30 in. Still hung with them a few times in a STOCK Jeep Wrangler ('95) Jeep are King.

i saw a stock jeep cheerokee jump 40ft and still drove home that day!!! Jeep is fucking made really good!!

Back