Ha!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know, but I bet 92b16vx can verify.

I wouldn't be surprised if the more expensive models include a digital scale: "Mein Gott, zwei kilogram!" exclaims Günter, joyful and relieved.

busts me up every time.

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: ,sorry Eric,my wife doesn't even know why.But if I had to guess,I would say that yes it has something to do with stool inspection being a good why to tell what is going on inside your digestive system.

I felt compelled to let you know that not ALL toliets in Germany are like that.Here is ours good ol' American style....

s3ece914809c4d.jpg

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 23 2003, 04:31 PM
I felt compelled to let you know that not ALL toliets in Germany are like that.Here is ours good ol' American style....

Awesome. You took a pic of your crapper. Too funny. :lol:

thats just F'n weird
german cars = :thumbsup:
german toilets = :thumbsdown: :wtf: :blink: :huh:

good to know not all of them are like that at least

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 23 2003, 10:37 PM
thats just F'n weird
german cars = :thumbsup:
german toilets = :thumbsdown: :wtf: :blink: :huh:

good to know not all of them are like that at least

HAHA,true

Sweet, that is the first time I have seen someone post a pic of their john. That is funny. Thank you for the scoop and the update on German toilets. :thumbsup: :lol:

the toilet in my hotel room in amsterdamn was like that. i have a pic somewhere I'll scan it when i find it

in order to avoid "splash-down" just put a few sheets of toilet paper in the water before you
take a dump.

question.....are the majority of people in here "folders" or "wadders" with their toilet paper?

i was listenting to howard stern and he said that folding is the most efficient way to use toilet paper.....

Originally posted by karnash+May 24 2003, 12:24 AM-->
in order to avoid "splash-down" just put a few sheets of toilet paper in the water before you
take a dump.
That doen't have an effect on it,the turds just sit there and stink like death.

lsvtec Posted on May 24 2003
@ 12:21 AM
Did you have the problem with turd launches?

No we have good pressure here,but I know what that article is talking about.Though I have never had to get into a manual excavation. :lol:

Originally posted by karnash@May 23 2003, 06:24 PM
take a dump.

question.....are the majority of people in here "folders" or "wadders" with their toilet paper?

i was listenting to howard stern and he said that folding is the most efficient way to use toilet paper.....

i wad up the toilet paper.

also i would like to add, i am what i call a "power shitter" meaning i go in there, shit, wipe my ass and get the hell out. what about you all?

if you are a power shitter, i am a relaxed shitter...i have about a dozen magazines in my bathroom, and i read through them every time i use the john...I buy super streets for the sole purpose of bathroom reading material...its so peaceful on the toilet. :D

Pepto Bismol is good if your mixture is too lean. Also, keep some milk of magnesia around for whenever the fuel lines get clogged. And don't eat too much brocolli or everyone will hear your blowoff valve.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+May 23 2003, 08:03 PM-->
@May 23 2003, 06:24 PM
take a dump.

i wad up the toilet paper.

also i would like to add, i am what i call a "power shitter" meaning i go in there, shit, wipe my ass and get the hell out. what about you all?

lmao, that's the same thing I call it....and this thread is fucked.

I guess technically I bundle the TP, kind of wrap it around the thumb and index a few times to get a nice solid base, as to avoid breakthrough....

This is some thread man *shakes head, throws hands in air and walks off* :lol:

-Matt
2000 Integra Type R #0968 Pheonix Yellow
Tein HA's
AEM CAI

I am from europe, just next to germany, and I can't stand those toilets. Where I am from most public toilets must be paid for in order to use them, there is a paper surcharge. When you fluch that damn Euro toilet water just jumps and splashes everywhere. And oftern there is a snail trail left over from your shit.

Milan

Back