hack email? how do i get my password back?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
my psycho ex girlfriend hacked into my email and changed the password. she changed the secret question and answer so now i can't get into my email. am i screwed or is there anybody here that can help me? they are both hotmail accounts.

eh, i emailed them through my work email. i'll see if they reply. i was hoping there were some hackers in here that knew how to do it.

Another reason why i dont understand the whole concept of giving your g/f - b/f you email info. Even if your getting along what do they need it for?

Quoted post[/post]]
Another reason why i dont understand the whole concept of giving your g/f - b/f you email info. Even if your getting along what do they need it for?

i didn't give it to her. she either figured out the password, or she hacked it. she is a computer person and knows all that stuff. trust me, she didn't have the password. and she didn't know the secret question. that's for sure.

Quoted post[/post]]
i highly doubt your g/f is capable of that.... even if she is a computer person.

then she must have guessed a lot. it wasn't a difficult password but it had numbers and symbols in it. so does this mean i just have to create a new email account?

Quoted post[/post]]
you probably had auto complete on your computer..

it wasn't on my computer. it was on hers. she did it at her house after she left my house. i dunno what i'm gonna do. i made a new hotmail already but it's going to drive me crazy if i have to reacquire all my email addresses and saved info i had on there.

Angelina Jolie titties in Hackers. On a more serious note, you arnt gonna be hacking hotmail any time soon. It isnt done like the movies portray it. And back to the angelina jolie titties.....

Back