hacking coca-cola machines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crap the pop machine here at work doesnt look anything like that... oh well.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Crap the pop machine here at work doesnt look anything like that... oh well.
The Pop Machine? Who the hell talks like that? :laugh: :p Is that what you guys call Soda in Oregon?

Pop Machine, whats wrong with that? Soda sounds too southern.

It's Pop.
and pop sounds too country :p

It's Soda or call it by name... Pepsi, Sprite, ect....

I'm from Indiana... we have two cities with more than 100k people in them. Indiana is nothing but country and corn fields. lol

werd...Sheetz is the shit. i miss getting stuff from the MTO. too bad they dont have Sheetz here in Indiana.

and yes people here in the midwest call it "pop". hell i live here and call it soda cause thats what we call in it Virginia. you should see the look on peoples faces when i say i want a soda. its sorta like this: :huh: and then they realize what i want...lol. damn mid-westerners....

i went to a sheetz in PA, fucking awesome selection, every kind of soda you could imagine...

but no alcohol :cry:

Back in High School, they had to turn off the dollar taking part of our soda machines. We figured out how to get free pop plus change in return. Interested? Read on.

We'd take a regular dollar bill, and some clear packing tape. Apply a nice length of clear tape halfway up the dollar, with about a one foot tail section. Turn it over, carefully match up another piece of tape.

Take it to a vending machine, insert the dollar, let it slide in, then pull it out quickly. Usually you get a $1.00 credit, buy a pop and get change.

Do this at your own risk. It's fun, but I've outgrown it. I haven't seen it done for five years, but it probably still works.

the newer machines have devices on the bill acceptor to prevent this :)

my mom is the office manager of a vending company
they see some weird shit...

some machines can still be fooled with a quarter with a hole in it with some fishing line
lol

a friend of mine take a dollar bill then puts some tape on it and extends it off the bill like a foot. puts the dollar in, then pulls it back out, lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wawa and Sheetz fuckin own all your asses.

I went to a Wawa in Philly! My roommate and I walked like 4 blocks from the bus station to it at like 3 in the morning. It was scary!!

But their house brand Lemonade was DELICIOUS!!! A half gallon cost me like a dollar!

Quoted post[/post]]
Back in High School, they had to turn off the dollar taking part of our soda machines. We figured out how to get free pop plus change in return. Interested? Read on.

We'd take a regular dollar bill, and some clear packing tape. Apply a nice length of clear tape halfway up the dollar, with about a one foot tail section. Turn it over, carefully match up another piece of tape.

Take it to a vending machine, insert the dollar, let it slide in, then pull it out quickly. Usually you get a $1.00 credit, buy a pop and get change.

Do this at your own risk. It's fun, but I've outgrown it. I haven't seen it done for five years, but it probably still works.

Had this been brought up 6 months to a year ago when I was flat broke, I might have tried that... but now I actually have money and it just doesn't seem worth it. lol

We have a Coke machine at work. I'm going to just try this, because my boss wont give a shit, as long as I give him one. :laugh: The funny part is that I don't even drink soda. I'll steal the Nestea or Dasani's.

if you try the dollar trick and have prints on record somewhere i advise you be extremely careful with prints, cause once its in there there's no way in hell you'll get it back...

It's a virtual warzone here in Chicago with the words Pop and Soda... One of the biggest cities in the world, but drive out for 30 minutes and you're in farmland. The two words clash on epic scales.

I'm in the 'Soda' camp, myself. :mrgreen:

Back