had to sign a waiver last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I used to drink more then a 12 pack of soda in a few hours when I was younger.

I don't get hyper and I sleep fine...I still drink 6-7 sodas a day. I'd actuallly want to try this coffee you're talking about.

me too...sounds interesting...

i was a 12 pack kid too (especially during the summer). Im down to 3 or 4 a day and then 3 or 4 cups of coffee....oh well...so im addicted, sue me.

One or two expresso shots at work is enough to get me jittery, but I rarely have caffefine other then in its natural state in things like unsweetened ice tea.

ok, my turn.

I had a 747 tonight.
I signed the waiver.

I'm not impressed.

Didn't get twitchy. didn't get giggly. didn't have an elevated heart rate.

frnakly, i'm quite tired right now.

the 747 is t3h weak sauce. waiver my ass.

the OLd coffee shop had the "wake up call" and that drink owned this one 3>1

I discovered a place in North Carolina called "Caribou Coffee". it's a small chain, but it's teh wicked.

Talk to third shifters about staying awake. Clayton has "Eye mints" that are kinda scary. And the guys at Stop & Shop (Yes, the place on Family Guy is for real here) do this thing, where they displace Sprite and Red bull. (Pop open the sprite, take a swig, fill the can with redbull, take a swig, displace that with redbull, so on). One of their guys went to the hospital last year doing 9 of those.

I can see the Gary Larsen-esque caption on that one : After settling in court, Jack Kevorkian moonlights as a barkeep at airport lounges

Absyinthe and Red Bull.

I'd like to go offtopic here for one minute - My first run-in with those power canned drinks caused my first and only car accident. Remember the shit with the little cartoon girls on the label? They had to be taken off the shelf because their panties were showing? When I read that article, I went out and got a can, and took off in the supra. I swear that shit made me dump the car into the ditch, ignoring my passenger's pleas "Dude, this corner is really sharp" "'dude' We're in a Supra" *BOOF* And I caste ye canne into yonder hell's forest, never to return.

Quoted post[/post]]
I discovered a place in North Carolina called "Caribou Coffee". it's a small chain, but it's teh wicked.

Its not really a small chain, we have one in my hometown in Michigan. The place is ok, but it makes Starbucks prices look like walmart. 5 dollars for a fucking cup of mediocore coffee. Fuck that, for that price, it better come with a lap dance.

For one pound of their coffee, its like 15 dollars. I buy organic coffee from all over the world (columbia, mexico, argentena, equador, ect) for 8-10 dollars at my local co-op

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah it is possbily the best coffee shop i have been to. There are 2 that i know about in maryland. That caramel highrise is uber tasty :) But the waiver is only for their safety for diabetics and little kids. I drink maybe 2 cups of coffee a day. Nothing major, but probably twice a week i hit up a gloria jeans, starbucks, or caribou coffee.

Man you guys drive to middletown for coffee, right past my neck of the woods, gimmee a call sometime.
I'll have to work my way up to a 747. I only really drink cappuccino, not a big coffee fan well at least not the folgers in a can crap.

This isn't Clayton, it's Walter, but I just wanted to say that I have had the 747 a few years back and I didn't really experience anything either...I was hoping to get a good rush or something from it, but I didn't. If anything, it tasted good, but that was about it.

Back