haha cool comic strip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
saw this in the paper today:

luann2002439531008.gif

this is the actual comic and was not altered at all.

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 8 2003, 09:10 PM
luann owns!

aint that what its called?

anyone ever read "get fuzzy"?

yeah thats Luann. saw it on my last break and work and had to post it. Get Fuzzy is cool too

Umm...here goes...
Purple monkey dishwasher! I hollowed out my cat and then animal services was up my ass!
I love me some v-tech!!!

V-tec kicked in, like whoa!!!
Your spoon isn't the only one that's too big...
The thumbsucker association will have a meeting under the oak tree scheduled right after nap time.

I just had to get that stuff out.
Sorry.
Cool comic.

lmao great comic.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 9 2003, 08:01 AM
And Get Fuzzy OWNZ.

getfuzzy2036593031007.gif

getfuzzy2002439531008.gif

Two of my favorites, and that's just from Tuesday and Wednesday. :)

EDIT: There's just too many good ones! :)
getfuzzy2040658030923.gif

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 9 2003, 11:13 AM
if u guys are still reading comic strips, i got news for u. NOW THEY ARE IN COLOUR AND MOVE,ITS CALLED A TV

I can't even dignify that with a response.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 8 2003, 09:17 PM
Umm...here goes...
Purple monkey dishwasher! I hollowed out my cat and then animal services was up my ass!
I love me some v-tech!!!

The thumbsucker association will have a meeting under the oak tree scheduled right after nap time.

Sorry.
Cool comic.

WTF? Man, you post some really stupid shit. No, really... I'm talking fucking LAME. Like, you're trying to be funny, but you're just being a goddamn retard instead. Words can't describe how weak your shit is. I can't even begin to fathom how impossibly... AAAAAAAARGH!

Fuckin' A, you suck!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 9 2003, 01:13 PM
if u guys are still reading comic strips, i got news for u. NOW THEY ARE IN COLOUR AND MOVE,ITS CALLED A TV

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 9 2003, 02:19 PM-->
@Oct 8 2003, 09:17 PM
Umm...here goes...
I love me some v-tech!!!

Sorry.
Cool comic.

WTF? Man, you post some really stupid shit. No, really... I'm talking fucking LAME. Like, you're trying to be funny, but you're just being a goddamn retard instead. Words can't describe how weak your shit is. I can't even begin to fathom how impossibly... AAAAAAAARGH!

Fuckin' A, you suck!

I was talking to civicous on AIM and he said he needed a new sig. I told him to give me a minute and I'd think up some dumb shit to say. I added it in with my post of the comic strip.
Ok?
I wasn't trying to be funny, dickhole.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 9 2003, 03:19 PM

Fuckin' A, you suck!

:withstupid: :owned: :owned:

Originally posted by Jeef+Oct 9 2003, 06:42 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Oct 9 2003, 03:19 PM

Fuckin' A, you suck!

:withstupid: :owned: :owned:

In-fucking-deed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back