haha funny car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:fr:

hahahaha

pos

thats what it looks like i am sure dont want to see that pos

you'd figure he'd get the title cleared before putting all that money into it.
damn thats a ricer with dough!

mexicans6zh.jpg

ENGINE: CHROMED OUT VALVE COVER, INTAKE, OPTIMA BATTERY, DUAL EXHAUST TIPS CHROMED OUT BRAKE CALIPERS CROSS DRILLED BREMBOS

What a fag, Chromed out? stupid bitch.

Whoever started that spelling "one" in the exclamations points needs to be shot the fuck up. That shit is stupid and annoying.

I have a few choice things to say to all of you mindless rice-hating chodes, but I'll just let it build up till I'm ready to state my opinion.

The only cars that deserve to be hated on are the ones that are thrown together. That hatch looks really clean, and I applaud the guy for doing such a good job on the conversion. It's not my thing, but I'm not going to go around saying that he's mexican or gay just cause he does bodywork to his car. Narrow-minded bastards...

sorry battle pope....i'm a narrow-minded mexican bastard. :weep:

but seriously i think he's cholo mexican.

i could see people "hatin" (aka being jealous and mad) if he had all his work done at i'machodetuners.com. given the website info i have no anger toward this guy if he did it all himself. the pictures of his kids indicate more than that hatchback rules his life. i don't want kids now, but that priority makes sense if i had that situation.

and civicious i love the excessive use of the shift key!!11!

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 28 2005, 09:54 AM

[post=467164]Quoted post[/post]​

It doesn't matter what race he is. Calling him a mexican because he has bodywork isn't cool.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Feb 28 2005, 12:59 PM-->
@Feb 28 2005, 09:54 AM

[post=467164]Quoted post[/post]​

It doesn't matter what race he is. Calling him a mexican because he has bodywork isn't cool.
[post=467167]Quoted post[/post]​

i wasn't saying cuz of the body work. i was aying it cuz of the little girl and dude in the passenger side. They look mexican . I get what your saying though...trust me i'm mexican and had plenty of stereotyping like.....hey man i want to put hydro's in my car and was told to ask you."
Knowing full well i didnt have a car or have never been seen with hydros! And this was my junior year in high shool!

Back