HAHAHA...Holy sh1t...David Copperfield ROBBED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
"After his show at a West Palm Beach performing arts center Sunday Copperfield was walking with two female assistants back to their tour bus when four teenagers pulled up in a black car, the police report said."

" Two armed robbers allegedly got out of the car demanding the group's belongings. An assistant handed over $400 from her pockets while the other gave up her purse with 200 euros, $100, her passport, plane tickets and a cell phone. Copperfield refused to empty his pockets, the report said.

Copperfield says he turned his pockets inside out to reveal nothing in them, even though he was carrying his passport, wallet and cell phone.

"Call it reverse pic-pocketing,'' Copperfield said."

Link to story

He should have produced a bunch of flowers that turned into a SigSauer too to protect his assistants. They took her Passport ?! Oh my god what a nightmare.

hes sucha douche

I just saw the story on Inside Edition...then they cut to him "performing"

All I can picture is GOB doing his act at the Gothic Castle on Arrested Development

what do you expect to happen when you rob david fucking copperfield

"for my next tick I'm gonna pull up to Dale Earnhadt Jr in my civic and toally race him!"

THE-FIN-AL-COUNTDOOOOWN

Back