HAHAHA, welcome to never getting laid again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never show symptoms cand can't be tested for it either. The only way to tell is if you actually see the warts which most guys don't get. A recent study says that up to 90% of sexually active Americans have it.

Forgive my ignorance, but if you can't be tested for it, how can they confirm that 90% of Americans has it?? Seriously... if there's no test, there's no fact. What's sad is no one ASKS for the complete check.

Forgive my ignorance, but if you can't be tested for it, how can they confirm that 90% of Americans has it?? Seriously... if there's no test, there's no fact. What's sad is no one ASKS for the complete check.

it's speculation based on rates in females, etc. In truth there is no way to know currently from what I've read

it's speculation based on rates in females, etc. In truth there is no way to know currently from what I've read

for once i actually agree w/you.

Experts will speculate that a proportionate amount of males and females have the disease. . . they can test X amount of females for the disease, and then assume that roughly the same number of males also have it.

for once i actually agree w/you.

Experts will speculate that a proportionate amount of males and females have the disease. . . they can test X amount of females for the disease, and then assume that roughly the same number of males also have it.

I asked about testing, he said it couldn't be done, yet you say it can. That's how I'm saying how can they even speculate you have the disease? I was told you can tell by getting a PAP but that's only for women.

Doesn't it go away after a while in some females?

It depends on which kind it is... I think they said there's like 60 different 'versions' of this virus. If it is truly a 'virus' by definition, it won't necessarily 'go away' after a while. It can, however, lie dormant in your body for years, or 'run its course' which is a nice way of saying it's gone.

Eh, I'm just curious as to how they come up with these amounts. Like I said before, I'd have no idea what it was if it weren't for a friend of mine. She's mentioned a few things, but I'm hazy on what she said exactly so I don't want to say something that isn't true. Either way, it's freaky.

Back