hahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

such are the people that own VWs. IIRC, speaking on the phone while pumping gas in MA is illegal.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 13 2004, 10:51 AM
such are the people that own VWs. IIRC, speaking on the phone while pumping gas in MA is illegal.

i get the feeling that that law is derived from the myth that using a cell phone at a gas station could cause the gas to ignite? if so that so dumb and just shows the stupidity of politicians who would actually such a myth. especially since mythbusters proved it wrong.

but if its to prevent people from being careless like was just depicted above, then ok :)

haha who was it that got fired from his job after like 5 people drove off dragging pipes and pumps everywhere? lol

i regularly pump gas while my car is running with a ciggarette in my mouth talking to someone on the cell phone

i have yet to blow up

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 13 2004, 01:56 PM
i regularly pump gas while my car is running with a ciggarette in my mouth talking to someone on the cell phone

i have yet to blow up

:blink:

remind me to never go with you to get gas... i don't care about leaving the car running (I do that) or talking on the phone (I do that too) but smoking? Granted you could throw a cigarette into a puddle of gas and nothing, but you have to condier the fumes... :blink:

Back