hahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
french_to_english_translation_cloth_tag.jpg

bwahahaha that's funny.

i don't know if i like it, but it's funny. i'm very patriotic, but bush is a dumbass.

I don't care what you think of the current president you do not show ur ass to other countries

whoever put that on the tag should be executed for treason... that is all

I don't care what you think of the current president you do not show ur ass to other countries

whoever put that on the tag should be executed for treason... that is all

That's right! Because "there ought to be limits to freedom".

While I'm not fond of the president, I'm less fond of the French. Why should I be apologetic for the actions of a man that I have no control over, to a culture that I hold disdain for?

sabz you need a life seriously,

every time someone makes a comment it isn't your moral responsibility to pick an Efight with them. Everyone makes outlandish comments on here. But I can't seem to make one without you questioning my stance on the first amendment, seriously dood, a fucking life. Hell get a job doing something you have a passion for. I know the ACLU is hiring

Sense you're so concerned with my opinion here it is. There is a big difference between bashing your government in this country, and doing it elsewhere (see Dixie Chicks). Using your 1st amendment rights here, in this country, can help to raise awareness to whatever gripe you have. But, aim it at another countries people and all you're doing is validating their stance against US, yes US. That includes you, regardless of how you voted. This whole "he's not my president" thing is utter bullshit, he is your president, like it or not. Just like Clinton was mine before him, I didn't vote for him, but the majority did. And the last thing you'll ever see me do is side with another freaking country against my own, regardless of how I feel about the current political direction in America. That's called being a good American, and the makers of that clothing line apparently know little about it

no, siding with the french should be grounds for execution

Such hatred for a country which saved our asses in the revolutionary war. Hey if it weren't for the French, you'd be speaking um... proper... English right now under the Queen of England instead of being able to speak ebonics and throw up gang signs.

So there. yeah.

Booo to the french for not wanting to get involved with our shenanigans in Iraq. :rolleyes:

oh my god does it really matter.

all hatred aside. its funny.

I'm just fucking around, by the way... I thought it was funny and don't really care about political views.

sabz you need a life seriously,

every time someone makes a comment it isn't your moral responsibility to pick an Efight with them. Everyone makes outlandish comments on here. But I can't seem to make one without you questioning my stance on the first amendment, seriously dood, a fucking life. Hell get a job doing something you have a passion for. I know the ACLU is hiring

Sense you're so concerned with my opinion here it is. There is a big difference between bashing your government in this country, and doing it elsewhere (see Dixie Chicks). Using your 1st amendment rights here, in this country, can help to raise awareness to whatever gripe you have. But, aim it at another countries people and all you're doing is validating their stance against US, yes US. That includes you, regardless of how you voted. This whole "he's not my president" thing is utter bullshit, he is your president, like it or not. Just like Clinton was mine before him, I didn't vote for him, but the majority did. And the last thing you'll ever see me do is side with another freaking country against my own, regardless of how I feel about the current political direction in America. That's called being a good American, and the makers of that clothing line apparently know little about it

Wanna know why? Because yours are some of the most outlandish of them all. "OMFGWTFBBQ!!11!!!1111 SOMEONE MAED FUN OF OUR PREZIDENT!!! EXECUTE THEMS NOW!!!111!!!!!! TREEEEEEZON!!!!!". Seriously, one of the things that makes this country great is that people have a *RIGHT* to say things like "Bush is about a dumb as a pallet of hammers" to ANYONE WE WANT.

That's not treason, that's freedom.

Wanna know what happens when I use my first amendment rights in THIS country to speak out against what I believe is wrong with our government? People like YOU say things like "If you don't like it, leave!" and "If you don't stand behind our military, stand in front of it!". So basically you're trying to fuck us coming and going!

Funny how if some other country's citizens speak out against their "oppressive" government, you are quick to point out how they are evil and should be freed with the gift of democracy.

You know what makes a good American? Allowing other Americans to live how they want and express their views to anyone they want, regardless of who they are or where they live. I have a right to say whatever I want, to whoever I want, whenever I want and neither you or anybody else can tell me otherwise. I disagree with your opinions, I do not tell you who you are restricted to sharing them with.

Besides, if I tell anyone outside of this country that Bush is a punkass chimp with tapioca pudding for brains, the response I will get is not "Yeah! America is EVIL!"... the response I will get is "Duh".

Such hatred for a country which saved our asses in the revolutionary war. Hey if it weren't for the French, you'd be speaking um... proper... English right now under the Queen of England instead of being able to speak ebonics and throw up gang signs.

So there. yeah.

Booo to the french for not wanting to get involved with our shenanigans in Iraq. :rolleyes:

no I think you misunderstand

firstly, owe the french? I think the whole WWII thing paid our debt in full, we're at least square. They don't want to come play in the sandbox, that's fine, but can we get a striaght answer on the oil for food scandal before we start talking about how horrible our country is?

my beef is with these people who make offensive comments about our country to other countries. It's similar to a family so far as I can reason, you might complain and disagree with some things people in your family do but you'd be dammed if you let someone outside the family talk about them like that...

that's where I was comming from

Oh I have one... enjoying it quite well.

Now, if I could just get you right wingers to stay out of it...

that's my point, I didn't say a fucking thing to you, I made a random commnet to Nobody!

Nobody put up the Captian Liberal spotlight, go back to the donkey cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back