HAHAHAHA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The AB FLUG widebody looks way way way better than this POS.

Also: Nobody cares what the car looks like in the reflection off your windows.

I like the TRD kit (for the Supra and the MR2).....this is just blasphemous

and pea-green to top it off

I've seen that shit on the road so many times, its twice as ugly in person.

Mostly Carbon fiber Ab Flug kitted Supra? Yeah, I see nothing wrong here.

Automatic ? Guilly Palermo may have something to say to the critics.

From the description:

"The car has great potential; why spend $50k or more on a supra that you still have to fix up with a kit when you can just swap the engine and drop a twin turbo in there and turn it into a stick shift?"

also, side note

4. 128,XXX miles

i'm curious as to how much the body kit cost. including install

additionally, automatics are considerably better for turbo application in drag racing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Side Note:

Automatic Supras are the fastest.

Quoted post[/post]]

additionally, automatics are considerably better for turbo application in drag racing.

There is so much that can be lost to driver error with those high ass HP numbers and low track times . . . a good auto tranny / torque conver setup does the job.

with a body like that you better have at least a 2JZ...preferably one making at least 500WHP (if not the more desirable millenium mark)

Yeah, I threw up a little also. My dog has left more class in tightly coiled piles in the lawn..

*edit: Don't get me wrong, I love supra's, but..........eww

Quoted post[/post]]
with a body like that you better have at least a 2JZ...preferably one making at least 500WHP (if not the more desirable millenium mark)

ALL '93+ Supra's have 2JZ's, Captain Obvious.... I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping you just forgot the most important last part of the engine code... "GTE"?

Back