hahahahaha.. hahah.. ahha.. ahha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not true about the big girls, while they do tend to be good, skinny chics can do it just as well. my girl is like 115 lbs and god damnit its the best ive ever had. but at the same time, she was a clean slate and i taught her everything :) :ph34r:

not true about the big girls, while they do tend to be good, skinny chics can do it just as well. my girl is like 115 lbs and god damnit its the best ive ever had. but at the same time, she was a clean slate and i taught her everything :) :ph34r:

Yeah I know skinny ones can handle there own . What about deeping down the pipe. You find me a skinny one , that can suck the golf ball through the garden hose. While taking it all down the pipe. Now thats a girl , i would marry . Hell I would divorce the one I got for that. What I got aint that great . Makes it up in other areas though ......

Yeah I know skinny ones can handle there own . What about deeping down the pipe. You find me a skinny one , that can suck the golf ball through the garden hose. While taking it all down the pipe. Now thats a girl , i would marry . Hell I would divorce the one I got for that. What I got aint that great . Makes it up in other areas though ......
God i hope your wife reads this post.

If a girl can get you off by simulating swallowing because she's got your head on her tonsils... she's good.

GOD DAMNIT MAN !!!! Thats must have been some ride.

Must have been a big girl , There the only ones capable of preforming that task . Need the larger lung space. Did you offer some cake afterwards??
Former big girl. Was big then lost a lot of weight. She was half black, half Italian. Actually enjoyed doing it. And I didn't offer her cake, I offered to have sex with her, she accepted, and we both had a great time.

Three letters. ITB. :ph34r:
done

boostedf22 said:
Yeah I know skinny ones can handle there own . What about deeping down the pipe. You find me a skinny one , that can suck the golf ball through the garden hose. While taking it all down the pipe. Now thats a girl , i would marry .
done

Black Widow g2 said:
If a girl can get you off by simulating swallowing because she's got your head on her tonsils... she's good.
and done.

and only 18. shes a keeper :)

Does she use her hands? If so, she loses. A true fellatio fanatic will be able to do so sans hand motions. But, a good massage on the perineal does wonders.... it does help shoot the cum beyond the gag reflex. Only 18? Get her tested. Her expertise is far beyond her years... make sure her diagnosis isn't either.

Does she use her hands? If so, she loses. A true fellatio fanatic will be able to do so sans hand motions. But, a good massage on the perineal does wonders.... it does help shoot the cum beyond the gag reflex. Only 18? Get her tested. Her expertise is far beyond her years... make sure her diagnosis isn't either.
The girl I speak of used both hands. And I enjoyed it very much. There is only so much ground the mouth alone can cover.

you must have missed me saying i taught her everything. she was a virgin before we met. i dont want to hear al the "shes lying bro, she was no virgin with that skill, etc" trust me, she was. and she did get tested, on her own. she was a little worried that i had been with 10 other people so she went and got tested, came out clean. and yea she uses her hand sometimes but not all the time. she mixes it up :) ive taught her well.

FTMFW!!!!

and only 18. shes a keeper :)
22 vs 18
wow
either she's a really quick study or you're a very bad man...

she's got a lot of growing up to do... i hope you're the fairy tale of HondaSwap who finds a great girl at 18 and she actually will stay with you for a long time... but at 26....

weve been together almost a year (this month) we have everything in common. and we met completely at random. i got a message from her on myspace one day and it went from there. we go to the same college and live about 1.5-2 hrs apart when not at school. i know time changes things but this is really a girl i could marry one day. i love her family, they love me, she loves my family and they love her.

Back