Halfshaft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
i know a little while back I was asking how to get the axles out, Now I need to know how to remove the halfshaft from the driveaxle, I'd like to get my core charge back and really need to know how to do this. I tried just pulling it apart but didn't work, tried hittin it with a rubber mallet...didn't work. There has got to be away to take em apart.

When i look into the new axle, it looks as if there would be a clip or something holding it in there but i dunno.

I NEED HELP, someone please answer me, so at least when I get home from work I'll have something to do besides sand fiberglass.

Come on, someones gotta know. It's been like a day. I'm sure everyone of you that did a swap knows how to take it apart, someone enlighten me.

I dont get it "pull/slide hammer" I dunno maybe I just whack it a little harder. unless someone else has ideas

there is a thing called the slide hammer, which is a commercially available tool... i believe this should do the trick.

Back