halloween 2006

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
happy halloween y0

i got a shit load of candy to hand out... but i don't think i'll be home before 7, so i'm going to miss most the kids :(

i'm a glamorous geisha today.:p yeah you all might think it's :ghey: but i look pretty damn hot in this thing. got compliments from the asshole boss today. i think they can be considered sexual harassment :hmm:

I'm wearing a coconut bra and grass skirt...

I work at Maui Wowi Hawaiian coffees & smoothies... so I wear a Hawaiian shirt every day... thought this would match the motif

i'm a glamorous geisha today.:p yeah you all might think it's :ghey: but i look pretty damn hot in this thing. got compliments from the asshole boss today. i think they can be considered sexual harassment :hmm:

ttiwwop.

I work at Maui Wowi Hawaiian coffees & smoothies... so I wear a Hawaiian shirt every day... thought this would match the motif

ttiwwop.

^ :werd:

I work tonight 6:30PM-3:00AM so I get to miss out on my son's first Holloween =( he's gonna be a nice little fat Pumpkin :lol: he's going out with his mom and my sister tonight...this sucks, I wanna go...

we're taking a picture of the whole crew who dressed up... so maybe i'll post that up when i get it.

besides... you know i don't give in to you hondaswap leg humpers. even though i love the attention... hahaha

+3 on TTIWWOP...don't say shit if you won't post pics ^_^

i say shit all the time. i will post a pic when they take one, geez. if i had a webcam, i'd broadcast it for you all too, but i don't.

you guys are incorrigible. (sp?)

now, if i were a REAL attention whore... i'd have told you my paypal address... the worst part... i work right next door to best buy. haha

hahah. you guys crack me up.

Luckily i live in the college sector of town, for every 1 family that lives in a 4 block radius, there are atleast 8 houses with 1-4 apts with nothing but college kids in em. No trick or treaters for me, they avoid our neighborhood. :D

*goes to best buy on lunch break*

Eh, no one wants to see my webcam anyway. It would only be of us at work or me at home playing the sims. I don't do anything cool anymore. I'm old.

DwnShftPrincess - I'd like to see what your Geisha "costume" looks like... I love the Asian cultures... especially Japanese. :)

Last edited:
Back