halloween 2006

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha... if anything like that had happened to me, Blanco, I'd be grounded for life...

Left in regular clothes... came home like that?! wore it all night?! see... they'd think i was either out with sancho or trying to get one. hahaha

Me and my GF went to see Billy Talent, Circa Survive, Thursday, and Rise Against last night. The show was fucking awesome, one of the best concerts i have been to by far. It started at 6 and we didnt walk out of there until almost 1130. The best part is that we got to the front by the time Rise Against was on, which is the reason i went in the first place.

i love Rise Against. And Thursday. Can't say I'm hugely familiar with B. Talent...

I bet it was a great show!!! I've always wanted to do the flashlight tour at the Winchester Mystery House.

i love Rise Against. And Thursday. Can't say I'm hugely familiar with B. Talent...

I bet it was a great show!!! I've always wanted to do the flashlight tour at the Winchester Mystery House.
I wasn't really familiar with any of the bands except Rise Against. I have a few Thursday songs, but not much, and i had never heard of Billy Talent. as for Circa Survive, I really like Saosin, especially the old stuff, and didn't realize that the singer for Circa survive is Saosins old singer, so that was cool. that guy looked high as shit when he came out on stage, lol. As for Billy Talent they reminded me of Refused, if you know whol that is, both the music and the vocals, but i actually enjoyed them a lot more than i do Refused's music.

back on topic, i went as dr. howie feltersnatch, gynecologist. some chicks at this party told me that it was spelled wrong. dumbasses.
n25829535_31939490_6097.jpg

and the pumpkin i carved
1364719770_l.jpg

Back