halloween homestarrunner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Halloween 2001:

Homestar: "Circus Peanuts !! (hums Calliope music)" Door slams
Strongsad: "Oh boy... a TV Guide..."

-> Steve

I thought it was funny as hell, first time I have seen it. I am not much on an internet surfer. I love the fruit head guy, he was great.

Anyone ever seen CKY, its like jackass. well that guy on the toon there, with the long yellow hair sounds just like one of the guys on cky called Raab Himself :lol:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 7 2003, 02:22 PM
Anyone ever seen CKY, its like jackass. well that guy on the toon there, with the long yellow hair sounds just like one of the guys on cky called Raab Himself :lol:

that guy is matt damons nephew, looks just like him too. man he sure is one crazy/dumb motherfucker. almost everything ive seen him do has to do with him shitting himself, lol

yeah he's sick as fuck, but did you see where he was trying to feed the cat something, it sounds like that guy on the toon. i love those movies, they're fuckin funny. Raab is sick, like when he shit on the front window of a restaurant where and old couple was sitting inside at the window, fuckin nasty

CKY is better than Jackass, because they don't have to edit so much for T.V. Jackass the movie was fuckin' hillarious. Favorite one was where he shit in the department store.

:bo: :bo:

Back