halloween video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i thought that was pretty funny

you getting killed = your best video yet

you just forget to put blood on the knife as hes stabbing you

jason vorhees...dude from halloween and jason x...ya know, hockey mask

wow...just wow....yer knife is crooked

Not enough screaming, you need more screaming and struggling. And blood.

and a tit shot, good horror movies have tit shots. :mrgreen:

Nice movie anyway. :thumbsup:

This was probably the best one i've seen yet. Still sucks though.

4 words:

Raise your production values.

You could have the best of everything else (you don't, but at least that's attainable) but if you keep your production values low nobody will ever want to watch your shit.

At least it seems to be getting better.

--> And at least you didn't use RapidSuck this time.

Quoted post[/post]]
jason vorhees...dude from halloween and jason x...ya know, hockey mask

wow...just wow....yer knife is crooked

Jason Vorhees was from Friday the 13th (and yeah that sorry ass Jason X pile of crap)
Michael Meyers was from Halloween

anywho
this video was a little better than the others
ill bring up a few things others have already pointed out and throw in some other observations:
no blood on the knife
no blood on the victim (other than the mouth) a brutal stabbing death would produce MUCH more blood
that brings me to the next point... the stabbing seemed weak and had no heart behind it... it was more poking
needed more screaming
and the screaming that was there just didnt sound convincing at all... a muffled "ahhh.... ahhhhhhh" just doesnt have the fear for your life and painful stabbing death feel to it
the props i wont beat you up on too much, the mask was seriously low budget but it worked, you know who the character was supposed to be, the kitchen knife was actually something that you might see in one of those movies so thats fine (i personally would have opted for a knife that looked a bit more intimidating)
but the victim and the killer were wearing the EXACT same outfit same turtle neck, same adidas warm up pants, same undershirt hanging out the back... (should have thrown a costume change in there)
also the part where the the victim opened the door, half entered, dropped the knife, and fell backwards... not very good acting, and definatly not convincing... should have had him go all the way through the door, or at least most of the way... that way it would look more like he encountered the killer, not like he had a seizure in the doorway
you made it out of your room, and i give you credit for that, but the setting still didnt really have the right feel to it (a relativly clean room with seemingly well maintained plants doesnt really fit the "this place scares the hell out of me"... unless maybe you have severe plant allergies??)... still gotta work on getting outside and finding some better locations to film at

you getting killed = your best video yet

i knew someone would say something like that

Nice movie anyway.

nice comment!

You could have used some blood on the knife and used some fake blood on your face instead of ketchup....LOL.

yes, tomoatoe puree it was. don't know why i didn't smear any on the knife though....oversight!

You could have the best of everything else (you don't, but at least that's attainable) but if you keep your production values low nobody will ever want to watch your shit.

i'm not hollywood (you might have noticed), and have little money to spare on silly videos! As for no-one watching, click back on the link and take note of the viewing figures, over 100! :laugh:

no blood on the victim (other than the mouth) a brutal stabbing death would produce MUCH more blood

that means more tomoatoe puree and a major clean-up job after!

that brings me to the next point... the stabbing seemed weak and had no heart behind it... it was more poking

i think you're partially right, but i think it just about works so don't feel that i got it wrong really.

and the screaming that was there just didnt sound convincing at all... a muffled "ahhh.... ahhhhhhh" just doesnt have the fear for your life and painful stabbing death feel to it

completely right! i make these with severe constraints. i didn't want to scream with fear and horror because i have neighbours. now, they think i'm a little odd to start with, if i started howling....they'd ring the men in white coats!

but the victim and the killer were wearing the EXACT same outfit same turtle neck, same adidas warm up pants, same undershirt hanging out the back... (should have thrown a costume change in there)

yes but it's not like i'm taking any of this too seriously, neither should you. you're right, but it's meant to be cheesy.

also the part where the the victim opened the door, half entered, dropped the knife, and fell backwards... not very good acting, and definatly not convincing... should have had him go all the way through the door, or at least most of the way... that way it would look more like he encountered the killer, not like he had a seizure in the doorway

this is wholly correct. and could have been remedied. when i re-watched that segment, i felt the same way, but believed it just about worked without re-shooting it(though far from well).

ou made it out of your room, and i give you credit for that, but the setting still didnt really have the right feel to it (a relativly clean room with seemingly well maintained plants doesnt really fit the "this place scares the hell out of me"... unless maybe you have severe plant allergies??)... still gotta work on getting outside and finding some better locations to film at

while jason is unable to interact with humans, there's no reason he can't tend plants! as far locations, well again, a serious film-maker would indeed expand his scope and develop, but not me who is just having a bit of fun.

i work within these limitations: housebound with hushed speaking. and i believe that within these constraints, there are possibilities...! :mrgreen:

it was nice man. good stuff.

i thought it was quite good too!

sorry E...i suck at life....depressing, but true

Here's a hint... get a pumpkin or watermelon, and stab the FUCK out of that just off camera. It makes for MUCH more realism and an actual target and as a bonus adds a neat hollow THUNK noise if/when the knife sinks to the hilt. If you cover the fruit in the tomato puree, it will splatter and sling convincingly when the knife is thrust around.

wtf...i feel like there was a joke made and no one told me.

Back