HALLOWEEN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good idea...

my friend has a half lb., so we should be good to go.

:)

the%20klepto%20nun%20in%20action.jpg

Michael Jackson.

i'm sure the neighbors will love that. :p

I'm going to spend the next 3 weeks fabricating an elaborate transformer costume. Starscream, actually.

Then when I go out to loot candy, I'll run around screaming "I'm Starscream, BITCH!"

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Michael Jackson.

i'm sure the neighbors will love that. :p

are you gonna complete the costume by having little kids follow you around asking for Jesus Juice?

Most defenitely. My costume will come equiped with a backback full of Franzia Jesus Juice, ready for consumption by any kid under 10. :ph34r:

I was actually gonna be frank from Donnie Darko, but i would have to make the mask,a nd i dont have the time. it wouldn't be that hard, but i jsut don't got the time.

I should be Michael Jackson, paint myself white. And my daughter and like 3 other kids 5 and under are gonna be with us.

But I'm not gonna steal ideas...I should stick with the female whore.

Fruit is actually more expensive to give away than small pieces of candy... I just don't want to answer the door.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm probably going to punch the kids that come to my door... becuase my fucking porch light will be off.

LMAO
That is so funny.. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Fruit is actually more expensive to give away than small pieces of candy... I just don't want to answer the door.

Put a sign on ur door that says: gone trick or treating have a good halloween....it works

lol....

I pissed off some of the neighbors on my block enough that they walk to the other side of the street when passing by, they completely skip my house, and I got EVERY SINGLE car on my block to yield to me because of last winter with the Porsche. That was a fun winter....

Back