HALLOWEEN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scaring kids is fun. there was this mansion in my town that put up a haunted house every year. and one year i was in it and they gave me a chainless chainsaw and at the end of the night the lady that was running it gave me and the other kid that was running our section a bag of candy cuz she heard all the screams that were coming from our area and we didnt get to go out and get some.

but is my boys get some class i was thinkin being the guys from resivuar(sp?) dogs. mr brown, blonde, white. those guys. run around in suits with bb guns

Quoted post[/post]]
mike you should dress up as an asian dude :p

:surprise: :hmm: :noodleman: :bow: :poke: :slap: :ick: :moon: :beat: :rawr: :nutkick: :fucktard: :no: :calban:

You know what- that probably WOULD scare the neighborhood kids... they give me enough funny looks as it is when I walk down the street with the dog. And yes, there is a reason for the order I picked the emoticons. :laugh:

i dressed up as the dude from the crow last year, dunno what i will do this time

<----- my avatar

Actually... I totally forgot. My buddies at work will probably drag me out for my birthday or something, and I won't get home in time to throw candy at the kids.

:werd: fuck kids.

My friend will hopefully be waiting in the bushes with a waterhose to get the lil' bastards.

mike had the old asian guy eating rice

the dancing purple thing was a hippo and loco honkey had that

Quoted post[/post]]
mike had the old asian guy eating rice

the dancing purple thing was a hippo and loco honkey had that

riceanim.gif

Might still go back to it later too. :mrgreen:

ill dress up in all black with a black stocking on my face..... oh wait i did that when it wasnt holloween. :cry:

first you're talking about banging Steve and now you're going on about S&M shit?

das fuckd up.

ahhhahhahhahhaha i was waiting for someone to say it. black stockings and all black clothing, and not on holloween......i was dressing as a criminal.

Back