Halo 2 Piracy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
http://www.bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link...4D-77A67E324180

I sure hope they catch the thieves. I personally have no desire to download the game. I've waited over 2 years for it, what's another 2x days.

If anyone posts links to where to download the game or any details about the story, I will personally ban you forever.

Can you imagine working on your car for 3 years straight for an event, and it's stolen before you could even get anyones reaction out of it?

Lots of people were arrested for sealing the source of Half Life 2. I hope the same happens here.

Same here. Nobody likes to see their life stolen. Hang the fucks.

If it was a smaller company chances are the people who did it would get away no problem but since they picked on microsoft....... I'm guessing they're willing to dump more money into finding the guys then what they would make on the game itself =)

exactly. $100000 threats are no joke. and if hondaswap is seen having a link to a download, it only means a ton of trouble for us.

I'm getting a copy at company price. :shrug2:

Gates will eat someone's ass and disembowel they're children over this

<---------------wouldn't want to get caught with a copy

:ph34r:

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 15 2004, 06:53 PM
God, when will this fucking game come out!
[post=403209]Quoted post[/post]​

Im guessing when its purr-fect. . . . . and its NOT perfect now lol.

halo is one of the most over rated games ever

sure it might be good for the xbox, but as far as fps games go it is SUB par to many a pc fps game

Originally posted by micah@Oct 15 2004, 07:27 PM

sure it might be good for the xbox, but as far as fps games go it is SUB par to many a pc fps game
[post=403221]Quoted post[/post]​

:wallbash:

Best game ever. Blows away counter strike, batlefield vietnam, joint ops, etc....

Yeah someone posted alink to it on our site and bragged up stealing and even took screen shots.. Talking about leaving a paper trail if it ever gets investigated..

id rather play the original unreal tournament then halo

the gameplay is slow and shitty and only carrying 2 weapons is uber ghey

halo is for people who dont have fast enough reflexes to play games like unreal

i was a total half life freak then i got into car and haven't looked back

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 15 2004, 03:58 PM
halo kicks so much ass
[post=403105]Quoted post[/post]​

:unsure:

maybe it's because I suck at it and my friends that are good at it rub it in my face and all... but I don't see the big deal behind it. :shrug2:

Originally posted by micah@Oct 15 2004, 07:27 PM

[post=403221]Quoted post[/post]​

We have LAN Halo at my friend Danny's right across from your building... Let's see how you stack up :p

i used to practice ut 2k3 with 16 bots on god dificulty on fastest speed possible.

all my friend tried it and the most kills anyone got was like 5, i used to win matches with those settings.

i havent been too much into the fps games lately, but im not shabby.

for like 5 years ive played games up to 10 hours a day, im somewhat of a professional lol.

console gamers might have a reason to like halo, but pc gamers have no reason to :p

Hear hear. PC has much more rewarding games such as Farcry, and others that my bombed out brain can't think of at the moment.

For multiplayer or singleplayer action, UT2k4, the Battlefield series, and several others are shining offerings.

Quite simply, under the FPS tent, PC definitely home to a wider variety and better games.

Back