Halo 2 Piracy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just got it for free... using the voucher that came with my videocard. wewt

bah, i payed $20 for condition zero so i could play the beta, then i forked over $60 to preorder HL2 Silver Edition just to play CS:S now
i'm playing 1-3 times a day =)

PAYED for it?? I just punched in my keycode and downloaded it. :p

well, i've played counter-strike for 3 years w/o paying for it. so it all evens out in the end.

had a friend buy cs at kmart, he said the cd was scratched, returned it, got another copy, and ended up with two cd keys :p

anyone feel like givin up their cd key or code for cs:s???? i wonder if my computer can even take it. anyone know the required shit for cs 2?? (i just play on friends comp everyday)

HalfLife 2 Minimum Requirements:

1.5 GHz Processor
256 MB Memory
DirectX 7 compatible videocard
DirectX compatible sound device
blah blah

Recommended:

2.5 GHz Processor
512MB or greater memory
DirectX 9 videocard

damn! :eek3: :shocked:

those are some pretty high requirements, looks like im in need of an upgrade.

counter strike only works through the program Steam. you have to have an account through them, and every cd key you register is tagged to your account.

steam should automatically download it into your computer, right? I think that is what they are doing with the levels. when you play source there arent as many levels, its because they are still finishing the others like assault and seige. (which can be played in condition zero, along with some new ones)

I have no idea, all I know is that it took me 4 hours to pre-download the HL2 content via Steam, and I am on 3 megabit cable.

noone knows how to get a tranny spindle to align on a honda civic in this site?theres gotta be a pro somewhere?

WTF?!?!? here comes the noob outta left field bringin up old topics to ask a question not even pertaining to the original topic..hahah

Back