halo 3 anyone....cmon i know you play

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

COD4>RS6>>>>>Halo.
For the record, English had better be your fourth language. I'll accept that, or mentally retarded for the reason you type the way you do. My money is on the latter, however.

COD4>RS6>>>>>Halo.
For the record, English had better be your fourth language. I'll accept that, or mentally retarded for the reason you type the way you do. My money is on the latter, however.

RS6? I'm trying to think, but nothing's coming...

I never got into halo since I never had an xbox, never once played it. I bought a 360 and when halo 3 came out I figured hell, I can get in on what everyone calls the best damn game ever! I waited in line at 12am to pick it up....

Best part about Halo 3 was the fact that I got almost $50.00 for it on trade in towards Mario Galaxy.

You know its sad when you're able to jump into a game and easily do really well with people who have been playing it for years. Halo 3 is the button masher of shooters. run around and shoot at random and you do good, oh just make sure you jump non stop. also try to kill off as many respawners as you can, and while you're at it, just aim at a random spot in the map and spray your bullets, you're bound to kill a few people that are fighting each other out there.

I love picking up a new game and getting owned, I love that sense of, if I spend some time at this I can get better and start to own people. Halo gave me the sense of, be random, jump and run around like crazy and you're good to go, skill needed? be random, the button masher way.

COD4, GOW and I believe RS6 would be Rainbow six he just added an extra 6.

I never got into halo since I never had an xbox, never once played it. I bought a 360 and when halo 3 came out I figured hell, I can get in on what everyone calls the best damn game ever! I waited in line at 12am to pick it up....

Best part about Halo 3 was the fact that I got almost $50.00 for it on trade in towards Mario Galaxy.

You know its sad when you're able to jump into a game and easily do really well with people who have been playing it for years. Halo 3 is the button masher of shooters. run around and shoot at random and you do good, oh just make sure you jump non stop. also try to kill off as many respawners as you can, and while you're at it, just aim at a random spot in the map and spray your bullets, you're bound to kill a few people that are fighting each other out there.

I love picking up a new game and getting owned, I love that sense of, if I spend some time at this I can get better and start to own people. Halo gave me the sense of, be random, jump and run around like crazy and you're good to go, skill needed? be random, the button masher way.

COD4, GOW and I believe RS6 would be Rainbow six he just added an extra 6.

:werd:

I had always been a PlayStation/Nintendo-type guy before getting my 360. I bought Halo 3 expecting to be blown the fuck away and was very much unimpressed. I mean it's alright, certainly visually appealing, but just no depth of game play or any sense that it's something difficult that you could master over time, like you said.

In my opinion, COD4, Gears of War, and BioShock > Halo 3 anyday...

I think I was a little let down by Gears because everybody built it up so high. It's a good game, don't get me wrong. But I think the bar was placed a little too high by my friends and others, that I was underwhelmed when I played it.

I mean it's alright, certainly visually appealing, .

Are you kidding? Halo 3 looked like shit for being a next gen shooter.

I think I was a little let down by Gears because everybody built it up so high. It's a good game, don't get me wrong. But I think the bar was placed a little too high by my friends and others, that I was underwhelmed when I played it.

Gears has been one of the few games I had to play almost daily, its one of those games if played with the right group, it just friggin rocks! no doubt when playing random matches it gets meh, but to have 8 players that all knew each other so when you're not playing you can talk crap is great, plus gears is a real skill game, if you suck you suck if you're good you're good. If I played gears like I play halo, I wouldn't last 20 seconds and then I'd have to watch the rest of the match.
When I first put gears in, I got my ass kicked so bad, but it was great, I felt that I sucked and was able to learn the game and get good at it.

Halo I put that in and was just running around killing like a pro. Other then getting really good with random weapons I really felt I had very little to learn. Just run, jump and shoot as fast as you can. Also pick up as many respawn kills as you can, those make up like 25% of every players kills.

Gamer tag: Churched v2

I have been playing a shit ton of CoD4. I used to be a Halo fiend untill I played CoD. Multi-Player is much better.

Halo is good slower than COD4...but as far as typical shoot'em up Halo has it..COD is more strategy and way faster speed...and for all the idiots and hate Halo its bc u must suck at it! Gamertag-Mgdawgs01

Halo is good slower than COD4...but as far as typical shoot'em up Halo has it..COD is more strategy and way faster speed...and for all the idiots and hate Halo its bc u must suck at it! Gamertag-Mgdawgs01

So if you want a game that takes skill don't play halo, if you want a game you can just run around and shoot random things and play as if its a toy put in halo.aka button masher.

youknowwhoIbe you need COD.

Last edited:
Gamer tag: Churched v2

I have been playing a shit ton of CoD4. I used to be a Halo fiend untill I played CoD. Multi-Player is much better.

I deff. agree with that! I used to play halo 3 alot but then CoD 4 came out and i have been playing it alot more than halo 3 but every once in a while i will throw it in and play it... i would have to agree that the milti-player is much better on CoD 4 than halo 3 in my opinion

My Gamertag is: JDMciVicHB
^^hit me up if you wanna play sometime

I don't hate halo 3, I just think it sucks compared to the much better game, COD4.

I don't mind Halo 3 at all, it's plenty of fun. It's just not the end-all of multi-player shooters...

Back